Are you wondering about ways to get free perfume samples by mail without surveys? Whether you are looking for a new signature scent, or just like to change up your vibe every now and then perfume samples can be a great way to try new scents. These free samples of perfume can help you find new favorites, before you invest in a full size bottle.
So how do you get free perfume samples by mail without surveys? Here are a few ways to get these free samples that you might not be aware of.
Clubs & Websites for Free Perfume Samples by Mail
There are almost always websites offering limited-time perfume samples while supplies last.
Check these sites to see if they have active campaigns for free perfume samples by mail:
- Popsugar Dabble (create a profile to be eligible for perfume and beauty samples). They do ask that you provide a return in exchange.
- Home Tester Club (sign up or link Facebook account). This site also asks that you review the products that you receive.
- FreeSamplesbyMail perfume page of sample website. Check back often for new samples!
- Sampler sample website
- PinchMe sample website. This free sample site offers perfume samples, beauty samples and grocery samples.
- SampleSource sample website. This free sample website offers great freebies for both the USA and Canada.
- Freefly’s sample website. Check back often for great freebies including free perfume samples.
- Bzzagent product review website. Try new products in exchange for sharing your opinions.
- The Beauty Lucky. Previously known as Poshly, this product review website offers free beauty samples.
- Jo Malone – This product website often offers free fragrance samples.
- Lancome – While samples aren’t always available, watch for occasional free sample opportunities.
The good news is that by signing up for free sample and product review websites, you can try many other kinds of products in addition to perfumes!
Follow Companies on Facebook and Watch for Ads
Today’s companies love targeted advertising. and they often reward loyal fans! Try following the Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages of companies that sell perfume. You can also try visiting their websites and browsing their perfume selections. You may just find that the cookies bring some sample offers across your Facebook feed.
Here are some good Facebook pages to follow:
- Tom Ford Beauty
- Estee Lauder
- Sol de Janeiro
- Kilian Paris
- Lake & Skye
- Victoria’s Secret
- Dolce & Gabbana
By following your favorite companies on social media, you’ll be the first to know when they’re advertising new perfume samples.
Contact Companies for Free Perfume Samples by Mail
Finally, it never hurts to just ask! If you’re interested in a sample from a company, shoot them an email or use their website contact form. Some, like Hermes Paris, even encourage you to get in touch and ask if samples are available for a fragrance that interests you.
If you have retail outlets nearby and are open for asking in-person at stores, that can be another effective way to leave with a sample or two in your hand.
Get Free Samples With a Product Order
If you’re already planning to place an order for beauty products, popular retailers might sweeten the deal with an extra free gift offer. These can include makeup, skincare, or perfume samples.
Check current free gift options on:
Perfume samples by mail won’t often come in large sizes, but we can’t complain when they’re free, right? If you’re an avid sampler, you’ll probably be able to smell wonderful all year with the help of free perfume samples by mail. Or you might fall in love with one and decide to splurge on a full-sized version—just make sure it fits into your budget.
Do you know of a place fragrance fans can get free perfume samples by mail without surveys? Let us know about your favorite perfume scents and sample websites in the comments!